April 24, 2013

Super Simple Little Flower



  
     This flower is very easy to make. I use it to decorate almost everything: hats, purses, blankets, scarves . . . anything you could possibly think of!




Supplies:
     9.00 mm crochet hook
     worsted weight yarn in your desired color choice
     stitch marker
     scissors

Abbreviations Used:
     Rnd --- round
     ch --- chain
     sc --- single-crochet
     trc --- triple-crochet
     slp st --- slip stitch

Notes:
     --- The same flower can be made in two smaller versions, just by changing what hook size you use. I like to use 5.00 mm for a medium flower; and the 3.75 mm for a small flower.
     --- The three different sizes stack up very nicely to create a lovely layered Flower.

 




~Pattern~

     Rnd 1: ch 2; 5sc in second ch from hook - 5sts



     Rnd 2: 2sc in each st around - 10sts


     Rnd 3: 3trc in first st, slp st in next st; repeat to end - 5 "petals" created

     
     Fasten off.


     

     This pattern is my own creation, so please do not sell, distribute, post on any other websites or claim it as your own. If you wish to share my design with others, post a link to my page. 
     I do not care if you sell the finished item you make at a craft fair, fundraiser, or just give it away as a gift; but please do give me credit for the pattern.





2 comments: